Training Secrets of Working with PolyGel ** NEW COURSE **
COURSE NAME: Secrets of Working with Polygel - CONVERSION COURSE
Who will benefit from this course?
- all qualified nail technicians
- Anyone who wants to learn and develop their knowledge in the latest innovation of gel and acrylic mixture
- Anyone who wants to learn new technology
- Can't work with acrylics due to its smell
- Have troubles working with hard gel
- Want to be up to date and know all the latest technology
What is polygel?
A true hybrid between hard gel and acrylic. PolyGel was inspired by a desire to create a product that keeps everything nail technicians like about acrylics and hard gel systems while removing the aspects they don't like.
What will we cover during this course?
- Different Type of polygel
- Slip solution
- PolyGel storage
- PolyGel colours
- Nail Prep Products
- Nail Files
During the course you will do:
- Natural nail overlay with polygel
- Sculpting with dual forms including:
- Nail prep for dual forms
- Fitting dual forms with the nail size
- Apply acrygel on the dual form
- Setting dual form on the nail
- Polymerization in the lamp
- Filing the nail with efile (please make sure youvare efile qualified to attend this course. If you need help with qualification, get in touch via email
- Dual form common mistakes
- Advantages and disadvantages of using dual forms
EXTRA : how to work with dual tips
All students will receive a printed manual with step by step instructions.
COURSE DATE: 14th November 2020 Saturday 2 spaces left
COURSE LOCATION: Peterborough
EDUCATOR: Zsuzsanna Varga
Our tutorare also qualified with Level 4 PTTLS or equivalent teaching awards in education, with over 10 years of experience in nail professional industries.
COURSE DURATION: 10am-4pm
COURSE COST: £175.00
DEPOSIT: £50.00 of deposit is required to secure your place on this course. Please note your deposit is non-refundable or transferable. Please read our T&C for courses.
KIT CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING ITEMS: -
Please bring the following items with you:
- hand sanitizer
- cuticle pusher and scraper
- cuticle scissors / nipper
- preparation liquids (nail prep, primer, ultrabond)
- tip, tip glue / sulpting forms (depends on which one you would like to use during the day)
- files 180/180
- soft / hard brush
- your own polygel system if you already have one
We provide uv/ led lamps during the course but if you wish to bring your own please let us know.
MODEL: no model required, you will work on your own nails