Training Revolution Gel Conversion Course ** NEW COURSE **
COURSE NAME: REVOLUTION GEL - CONVERSION COURSE
What is Revolution Gel?
Very thick mixture of acrylics and hard gel in a pot. The latest innovation from NABA. It will not run or flow which gives you endless time to perfect your application.
Cures under uv and led light. Curing time is between 2-3 minutes in uv lamp and 1 minute in led. ( please check curing time with your own lamp as it may vary )
You can use it for:
- natural nail overlay
- tip extension
- sculpting on form
Extremly easy to file with 180 grit file.
Easy to pinch, keeps the shape which gives you the perfect platform to create extreme length shape nails.
What can you learn during this course?
- product knowledge
- correct use of revolution gels
- french style salon nails
- babyboomer nails
- correct way of using cover pink gel
- how to achieve sharp smile line for french
- correct filing techniques
- skills and knowledge required to prepare natural nails
- full understanding of the products
- written theory of maintenance, removal and troubleshooting
Who will benefit from this course?
- all qualified nail technicians pr nail students currently attending our gel beginner course
- anyone who wants to learn and develope their knowledge in the latest innovation of gel and acrylic mixture.
All students will receive a printed manual with step by step instructions.
27th January 2019- Sunday
COURSE LOCATION: Peterborough
EDUCATOR: Zsuzsanna Varga
Our tutorare also qualified with Level 4 PTTLS or equivalent teaching awards in education, with over 10 years of experience in nail professional industries.
COURSE DURATION: 10am-4pm
COURSE COST: £160.00
DEPOSIT: £50.00 of deposit is required to secure your place on this course. Please note your deposit is non-refundable or transferable. Please read our T&C for courses.
KIT CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING ITEMS: -
Please bring the following items with you:
- hand sanitizer
- cuticle pusher and scraper
- cuticle scissors / nipper
- preparation liquids (nail prep, primer, ultrabond)
- tip, tip glue / sulpting forms (depends on which one you would like to use during the day)
- files 180/180
- soft / hard brush
We provide uv/ led lamps during the course but if you wish to bring your own please let us know.
MODEL: no model required, you will work on your own nails