NABA Try Me Kit GEL contains the follwoing items:
1 x Q-Gel Clear 5ml
1 x Q-Gel Cover Pink 5ml
1 x Q-Gel Glass Pink 5ml
1 x Q-Gel Extreme White 5ml
2 x Single Sculpting Forms
If you are not familiar with this new range of Q-Gels and would like to try them, this is the kit for you.
You will also need to use NABA preparation liquids.
10 things to know about Q gels
- Q gels are self-levelling hard gels, stays where you place it; it doesn’t harden until it’s cured in an LED or UV lamp.
- It has got some fibreglass in it.
- Cure time is about 30 seconds in an LED lamp or two minutes in a UV lamp. Q gel nails do not experience heat spikes during curing. There is a minimal tacky layer after curing.
- The product can be applied as an overlay over natural nails, a tip overlay, or sculpted over a form.
- It’s available in four colors: extreme white, clear, glass pink, and cover pink.
- Gel-polish colours or hard colour gels can be applied over the product.
- Natural nail prep is the same as prep for gel. Nail techs can use an e-file or a hand file to shape the product.
- The product should be filed off, not soaked off.
- Q gel nails can be rebalanced the same way gel nails are rebalanced.
- You can create beautiful babyboomer gel nails with it.