It's Time to Start a Happier New Year!
Do you feel how slow January is? After all of that buzz in December; the party season, living on energy drink, sugary doughnuts and glitters, life goes back to the same old, same old. Pretty depressing, right?
So, what to do then to start this year right ?!?! Nailsmag brought out an excellent article with 8 handy tips for us, nail techs. If you have not red this article just yet, have a look on it here.
I have already refreshed my workstation and organized and decluttered the salon. Wohhooo, at least 2 tips are done from the list, happy me.
It also brings up a very important TIP: pick up a new skill or technique. You could enroll in an in-person class or learn online. Try perfecting a new nail art skill you haven’t mastered, like fine lines and swirls or express aquarelle with gel, or go for something totally different that could help you in the salon, like photography, interior design, or stress management.
If you fancy taking a course this January, have a look on these upcoming course at Susan’s Nails in Peterborough
- 13th January - Sculpting Class: more info here
- 19th January - Fine Lines and Swirls Class: more info here
- 20th January - Express Aquarelle with Gel Class: more info here
- 26th January - Revolution Gel , Conversion Course : more info here
If picking up a new skill is not in your plans this January, then I still have got something for you. Once you’ve tidied and made some space in the salon, go shopping!
Find our JANUARY MONEY OFF VOUCHERS below:
• Order anything from our online webshop worth £50.00 (P&P not included) between 1-31st January 2019 and get £5.00 OFF with code: AJANUARY2019
• Order anything from our online webshop worth £100.00 (P&P not included) between 1-31st January 2019 and get £10.00 OFF with code: BJANUARY2019
• Order anything from our online webshop worth £150.00 (P&P not included) between 1-31st January 2019 and get £15.00 OFF with code: CJANUARY2019
These special money off vouchers are valid between 1-31st January 2019 on online orders only! One voucher per customer. You can use the voucher only once. You need to put the code in at the checkout to get your money off. P&P applies.
So get up, get organised, get some new skills or products and have a good year!
Lots of nail love,