I have been working as a nail technician in my own salon for over 10 years but glitters never been my thing.
I was trying to avoid them as long as possible but this year was different. I had to give in.
Despite of my knowledge of so many things in the salon, I was struggling with glitters.
My application was patchy.
The gel was bulky.
Glitters were sticking out so I had to file a lot and then I ended up filing out a lot of glitters and the list goes on and on.
So I took a day out of salon work and played. Played with my glitters and flitters to figure out the easiest way to do full loose glitter application and how to do fading with glitters too.
If you don't want to waste a whole day on figuring out how loose glitters can work for you, let me introduce you my latest online class How to improve your loose glitter application.
I'm going to show you
- How to improve your loose glitter application intro video
- Introduction to this class video
- Welcome to my online lesson video
- Lesson to be covered intro video
- Requirements for the class video
- How to mix your own loose glitters to get the best coverage video
- BONUS: the egg explained - what to look for before curing your top gel video
- Full glitter application with step by step videos
- Glitter fade from cuticle area with step by step videos
- Glitter fade from free edge area with step by step videos
- BONUS video
ANY TIME, ANYWHERE
How to improve your loose glitter application will take your patchy and bulky loose glitters application to the next level.
How the ONLINE CLASS works?
- This is a self - study that is designed to improve your loose glitter application, no matter if you are working with gel polish (builder in the bottle) or hard gel.
- Once you bought the class, you will get lifetime access to it, as well as any future updates.
- The content is set up so you can access it from your phone or anywhere, at any time you like.
- You will make back the small investment and start making profits in no time. Personall speaking, since I am offering this type of loose glitter application, my clients has not stopped asking for it. Every single one of them wants it now.
Because this is reality...my reality. The reality of the students I teach.
I am Zsuzsanna Varga, salon owner, nail technician and educator.
And yes, while I am highly trained to do a lot of salon techniques, I didn't always. It took me several years to get here. I don't want it to take you as long as it took me. You need to know it NOW, not in a couple of years!
Everything I did and still do on a regular basis in this course so that you don't have to second guess anything you are doing.
You are going to feel completely confident in your loose glitter application and glitter fades with this course.
This is how my glitter application used to look like.
Several applications later, this is how I work with loose glitters now.
This online class is where your journey from there to here begins.
And on top of all that, after finishing this online class, I am happy to have a look on your work and issue a digital certificate.
Legal disclaimer: every effort has been made to accurately represent my products and potential. Each individual's success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire and motivation.